Mark your calendar now as there is a long weekend ahead of us in May in Korea!
※Children’s Day Weekend: May 3~7
This year, with Buddha’s Birthday on May 3 and Children’s Day on May 5, you can make it a five-day holiday by using a vacation day on May 4.
You may even be able to extend your holidays to May 9 if you get your day off on Korean Labor Day on May 1 and use two vacation days on May 2 and 8.
Now, if you still haven’t decided where to go and what to do over the long weekend in May, make sure to check out this cool travel idea below. Start booking!
Have a Sand-sational Time in Busan!
How about a seaside escape to a vibrant southern port city of Busan, the country’s second largest city? Offering a different atmosphere from the capital city of Seoul and incredibly diverse experiences to be had, Busan is a destination absolutely worth traveling to.
Surrounded by seven beaches, the city is an all-time favorite summer destination and the long weekend in May can be the perfect time to visit before the big summer rush begins!
Trazy.com is offering an all-inclusive 3D2N package deal at an early bird price of $158 USD per person from now until April 16. Bookings will be valid for travel until May 2, 2017. For more information, click here.
Why book this package?
- Worry-free: confirmed transportation and accommodation even on a busy holiday – everything is covered!
- Convenient location & comfortable accommodation: 2 nights at Citadines Busan Haeundae Hotel, only 5 mins away from Haeundae Beach
- Optional tour to historic sites: 1-day tour to the neighboring historic city of Gyeongju available at an additional cost of $79 USD
- Free time of your own: 2 full days of free time to explore Busan’s best sights (one free day if you book the optional tour)
For those who are going to stay only in Busan, consider entertaining yourself with the following activities during your free time!
Trazy’s Picks: Top 5 Things to Do During 3D2N Trip to Busan
- Try sailing on a yacht or cruise around the waters of Haeundae Beach.
- Hop on the Busan City Tour Bus and discover the highlights of Busan.
- Soar up the sky and peer down the entire city while paragliding.
- Try the street foods in Nampodong and visit Korea’s largest seafood market, Jagalchi Market nearby.
- Take a tour around the best night viewing spots Special City Night Tour.
Browse more awesome things to do in Busan here.
Book at early bird prices until April 16, 2017 KST!
Browse the best things to do in South Korea now at Trazy.com, Korea’s #1 Travel Shop.